Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sammy Le and Kaitlyn Nguyen

Location: Loose Park
Camera: Nikon D5000 with Nikon 35mm f/1.8
Over the weekend i finally got a chance to do a shoot with my good friend Sammy! This time she brought me a surprise, and it was another person! I so wasn't ready for it. I'm so use to only shooting on girl in a shoot because end up running out of ideas. 2 girls end up using all of the poses. Luckily, Sammy was able to help me! I chose to do this shoot when the sun was going down. I think i started way too late, because we only had about 30 minutes to shoot. Oh well, next time will always be better! 

 Sorry about the person in the background guys. I was in a rush and i noticed their stuff in the picture at the end of the shoot. The reason of this shoot was to try out some different editing ideas. I think it came out swell? Don't you think? 










No comments:

Post a Comment