Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New York City 2012

A couple weeks ago, my family and I went on a trip to New York City. This is my second year going, but this time I brought my camera! It was a blast. The weather was perfect! The long drive was worth it!

On the way there, we stopped by D.C! Here's some pictures:








My Aunt Sarah lives in New York City, and she's currently pregnant! So I wanted to do a quick shoot! We didn't have enough time, and this picture is the only 2 we ended up liking. So here it is:


I also got the chance to walk around at Times Square. It was to hot during the day, so I went around around 10 pm. There wasn't a lot going on. I wanted to see the Naked Cowboy! Sadly, I guess he doesn't work at night. There was a lot of light everywhere, so I thought maybe I should do a long exposure shot. Here it is:


Guess they were right when they called this "The City That Never Sleeps."

Also, on the way back home we stopped by a friends house for Sunday Service, in Maryland! We met so many people! I met this famous journalist from Cambodia. He lives in Maryland and works in D.C. I don't remember his name, but here's a picture of the whole group!


I have way more pictures, but unfortunately, my memory card deleted all of my pictures! ahh! But its okay, I'll make it up next time I go to New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment